Electronic Strike Plate with Signal (European Long Type, Fail Secure)
A robust design that is made from stainless steel ensures peace of mind for your Access Control needs
This Electronic Strike Plate is the European “Long” type variety.
- Product Code: ACDL05
- MSRP Price: Contact Sales
- Authorized Distributors receive a fixed 10% discount off of all Additional Door Lock Types
- Requires ACDL06 or other door latch handle
This Electronic Strike Plate is the European “Long” type variety. It works perfectly with our electronic door locks and is compatible with the AKCess Pro Server application when used in conjunction with our Door Control Unit.
A robust design that is made from stainless steel ensures peace of mind for your Access Control needs. This is especially the case when used with our heavy duty door locks.
Adding the ACDL06 or other door latch handle ensures that in an emergency the door can be opened using the handle or keys supplied.
|Size (mm) :||250L x 32W x 33H|
|Holding Force :||up to 800 kg|
|Voltage :||DC 12 V (DC 24 V)|
|Current :||DC 12 V / 250 mA, DC 24 V / 150 mA|
|Surface Temperature :||≤+20°C|
|Operating Temperature :||-10~+25°C (14-131°F)|
|Operating Humidity :||0~90% (non-condensing)|
|Weight :||0.4 kg|
Important: Requires ACDL06 or other door latch handle
- Suitable for: wooden, metal and PVC Doors
- Finished in Aluminum
- Fail secure ensures high security in an emergency
- Proven 500,000 cycles. Ideal for high traffic sites.