HSUPA 3G USB Modem
With this modem, your securityProbe unit can connect to the Internet using your local GSM, GPRS, EDGE or 3G service
This AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem is ideal for remote locations, where a securityProbe is being used to monitor and control critical environmental factors.
- Product Code: HSUPA-3G
- MSRP Price: This product is end of life and not available for purchase.
The HSDPA USB 3G Modem provides global wireless access to the Internet and email on GSM / GPRS / EDGE / 3G capable networks. With this modem, your securityProbe unit can connect to the Internet using your local GSM, GPRS, EDGE or 3G service.
The HSDPA USB 3G Modem takes DC power directly from its USB interface, so no charging device or external AC/DC adapter is required.
The AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem is ready to use by simply connecting its USB interface to your securityProbe USB port. The HSUPA 3G USB Modem can also be connected to any PC or notebook having USB support.
Benefits of the HSUPA 3G USB Modem
This AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem is ideal for remote locations, where a securityProbe is being used to monitor and control critical environmental factors. After connecting to your securityProbe, you can deploy your preferred notification and alerting configurations as follows:
- Send SMS and Email alerts from the securityProbe base units
- Use the “Heartbeat” feature built into the securityProbe to distribute SMS, email and HTTP data to
remote web servers via your GSM network at pre determined times
- Support for the AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem is already incorporated into the securityProbe web interface in a convenient drop down menu for quick and easy setup
Slim USB stick
Dimension 88 (D) x 26(W) x 10(H) mm
3 Color RGB LED indicator for different states
USB 2.0 High Speed
6 Pin SIM / USIM Card
HSUPA: Up to 7.2Mbps Download speed
HSDPA: Up to 5.76Mbps Upload speed
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 6290 Chipset
3G band: UMTS 850 / 1900 / 2100MHz
2G GPRS/EDGE band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Power Class: WGSM– Power Class3
No External Antenna – Not recommended for use in areas of weak signal.
Compatible with all securityProbes shipped after 25th March 2014.
To check that this modem will work in your country then please check this URL below.
This is a comprehensive listing on what GSM / GPRS networks are available in each country and what frequencies they use. http://www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/index.shtml
AKCess Pro is not responsible for the quality of 3rd Party website links.
The data transfer speed depends on the service provided by your GSM operator. The AKCP HSUPA 3G supports the following data-bearers:
- 3G Band : UMTS 850 / 1900 / 2100Mhz
- 2G GPRS/EDGE Band : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Support SMS and Data
- High data speed up to 7.2 Mbps DL / 5.76 Mbps UL
- Plug & Play Auto Installation
- Backward compatible with EDGE & GPRS