The AKCess Pro airflow sensor is designed for systems that generate heat in the course of their operation and a steady flow of air is necessary to dissipate this heat generated. System reliability and safety could be jeopardized if this cooling airflow stops.
The Airflow sensor is placed in the path of the air stream, where the user can monitor the status of the flowing air. The airflow sensor is not a precision measuring instrument. This device is meant to measure the presence or the absence of air flow.
In addition to the sensors ON or OFF status, the airflow sensors condition can also be read via an SNMP get using its OID. SNMP traps sent when critical. SNMP polling via get available. Web browser interface available. When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email, page.
This is not a precision sensor, it is ONLY designed to sense the presence and non-presence of airflow and not to measure the amount of airfow. It is best used to send an alert in the case of a fan, AC failure or when airflow is present when it should not be.
- On/off alarm signal of airflow
- Accurate, cost effective flow sensing
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply which powered by the sensorProbe
- 2 LEDs indicate the status of Airflow and that the sensor is securely plugged into the sensorProbe
- Electronics mounted in a small plastic case
- Sensor type – open/closed contact switch
- sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the airflow sensor
- Up to 2 airflow sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- Data graphically displayed via a web page
- AFS00 can be extended to your desired cable length using one of our CAT5 extension cables, CABXX, or you can provide your own cable of any length up to 60 feet.
|Power source||Powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed|
|Power Consumption||Typical 429.50 mWatt, 85.90mA|
|Sensor type||Thermistor / On or Off|
|Sensor power||Line power from sensorProbe|
|Communication Cable||RJ-45 jack to sensorProbe|
|Trap Information||Warning sensor number, Sensor description, On or Off condition.|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 60° C|