J-K Thermocouple Adapters
Integrate third party thermocouple with your securityProbe and sensorProbe+
The thermocouple adapters are designed to integrate either the AKCess Pro thermocouple, or a third party thermocouple with the securityProbe and sensorProbe+ series of units.
- Product Code: TCXX
- MSRP Price:
- Various Types Available
- Powered by the base unit
The thermocouple adapters are designed to integrate either the AKCess Pro thermocouple, or a third party thermocouple with the securityProbe and sensorProbe+ series of units. Available in either J or K type adapter it subscribes to the industry standard for thermocouples.
Thermocouples are typically used in heavy industry and cryogenics fields due to their accuracy and resistance to extremes of high and low temperatures. The setup is straightforward. Plug your thermocouple into the adapter, and then connect the adapter to an intelligent sensor port on the securityProbe or sensorProbe+ base unit.
A free 5ft CAT5 cable is supplied for you to do this. Once connected the securityProbe or sensorProbe+ recognizes the thermocouple automatically and configures the unit. All the user needs to do is set the thresholds for high and low warning and critical levels.
- Designed for us with AKCess Pro J/K type thermocouples
- Compatible with industry standard J/K type thermocouples
- Comes with free 5ft cable
- Powered by securityProbe/sensorProbe+, no additional power needed
|Measurement Rate||One reading every second|
|Accepts All Standard Size Male Connectors for Thermocouple Types J and K|
|Designed to work with the securityProbe and securityProbe 5E and E-sensor8 expansion modules only|
|Maximum cable length||Up to 100 feet|
- Comes with a 5 foot CAT5 cable
- RJ-45 connection for easy and simple installation
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- Power source: powered by the securityProbe/sensorProbe+. No additional power needed.
- Power Consumption: Typical 7.80 mWatt, 1.56mA
- They are “simple”, rugged, need no batteries.
- Can measure over very wide temperature ranges
- Industrial and high tech laboratories
- Heavy industries such as petrochemical and metal processing.
- The cryogenics field
- Superconductor and semiconductor research & development.
- Scientific research
- +ve electrode of chromel
- -ve electrode of alumel
- For use in oxidizing inert or dry reducing atmospheres.
- Exposure to vacuum for short periods only
- Reliable and accurate at high temperatures
J type thermocouple
- +ve electrode of Iron
- -ve electrode of constantan (copper-nickle alloy)
- For use in vacuum, oxidizing, inert or reducing atmospheres