With the ropeWater sensor you can protect your essential equipment from potentially harmful water damage. Designed and manufactured by AKCess Pro it forms an integral part of your disaster prevention system.
Ideal for use in basements and under false floors and roof spaces, the ropeWater sensor can cover a large area. Combined with any of the sensorProbe series or securityProbe series units it will give you advance notice of any water leaks or flooding.
The sensor will retain it’s error condition until it is read via an SNMP get. Therefore if the sensor encounters a critical condition at anytime it will report that condition before it returns to a normal state.
|Measurement Range||Wet or Dry (-20 degrees C- +60 degrees C)|
|Measurement Accuracy||Able to detect the presence or non-presence of water|
|Sensor Type||Patent pending, capacitance measurement technology|
|Power Consumption||Typical 125 mWatt, 25 mA|
|Communications Cable||RJ-45 jack to main sensor module using UTP CAT5 cable. Maximum extension cable run length is 30 meters (100 feet).Comes fully assembled including the Water sensing rope, the non-sensing cable that connects the rope to the sensing module and the main sensing module that connects via CAT5 LAN cable to the sensorProbe / securityProbe 5E.Sensing rope cable can be pre-ordered from a 10 foot minimum to any custom run length of up to 165 feet or 50 meters. |
Non-sensing cable comes in a standard 20 foot run length.
|Note||AKCP does not recommend the ropeWater Sensor to be placed on a conductive surface.|
- Ideal for covering large areas
- Compatible with sensorProbe and securityProbe series
- Protect water sensitive equipment from potential disaster
- Notifications via E-mail, SNMP trap, SMS and more
- Comes in extendable 10ft lengths, or pre order custom length
- Powered by the sensorProbe/securityProbe base unit, no additional power required
- Will report critical state if cable is cut or damaged