Simple, Accurate and Rugged, sensorProbe2 is a lower cost computer room temperature monitor.
The SP2 is an SNMP enabled and Web-Based Environmental Monitoring Device.
- Product Code: SP2
- MSRP Price: $250.00 USD
Based on years of Industry Experience it’s ready to run right out of the box, simply assign the IP address and connect to the embedded web server. sensorProbe2 has been field-proven with versatile measurement options. It can be configured to prevent specific kinds of exposure to humidity, water leakage, gas, airflow and low / high temperature, etc.
It does support other sensors which can monitor voltage drop, security, analog and dry contacts. It is customizable to any other sensors like Motion, Gas and Sound Sensors. A wide range of our intelligent sensors are supported. Plug any sensor into the sensorProbe2 and our autosense feature will recognize the type and automatically configure it.
The sensorProbe2 monitors your equipment’s environmental variations, and notifies you through “Email or SNMP Alerts in your Network Management system” in advance and prevents any disaster.
The user-friendly web interface allows you to monitor and control the sensorProbe2 from anywhere remotely. It also provides you the graphical representation of environmental conditions.
sensorProbe2 has been tightly integrated with Network Management Systems like HP Openview, CA TNG Unicenter, IBM Tivoli and WhatsUp Gold.
To unlock the unit for using this option you will need to purchase in addition to a standard sensorProbe2 a Dry Contact Upgrade (DCUPGSP2).
The 10 dry contact option requires in addition a special dry-contact cable which has 5 dry-contact input connectors, which can be plugged into any of the 2 autosense RJ-45 ports. This cable comes in 15, 60 and 100 feet.
The dry-contact ports can be used to monitor any dry-contact inputs, just like the normal autosense dry-contact ports, but, these ports can only be set to operate in the input mode. These additional sensors are labeled as ports 3 to 12.
- Includes Temperature Sensor (SP2T01), SNMP MIB and Integrated Software
- Supports all Major Communications Protocols
- Embedded Web Server
- Supports up to 2 Intelligent Sensors
- Supports up to 10 Dry Contact Inputs *Use two 5DCS sensors and the DCUPGSP2 Code.
- Full SNMP v1 compliance
- Includes SNMP MIB
- Includes SNMP Utilities for setting and getting parameters
- Supports SNMP polling to allow sensor values to be collected and graphed
- Send Trap Notifications
- Send Email Notifications
- Include Sensor Description and current Sensor Values in Notifications
- User configurable Sensor Thresholds
- Use the built in “Continuous Time” feature to eliminating false alerts and notifications
- Optional PoE (Power over Ethernet) that is IEEE 802.3af compliant
- 100MB Full Duplex Ethernet port
|Power Over Ethernet
We let you try before you buy!
Explore all the features of our best selling sensorProbe2 over the internet using real, live data! No downloads or installations are required. Simply click on the ‘sensorProbe2 Demo’ link below to gain quick and free access to AKCP’s sensorProbe2.Launch sensorProbe2 Demo