Make your cabinet part of IoT world with intelligent sensors
AKCP smartRack Sensor Solutions
Add any of the below sensors to your cabinet to build a smart rack solution.
Advantages of this system are
- Use any low cost power strip
- More available space for outlets on power strip as the controller is removed from 0U space.
- Upgrade your power strip as your needs grow without replacing the controller.
- Hot swappable controller, no downtime to cabinets if controller fails.
Why Monitoring Power is Essential
Monitoring power at a cabinet / PDU level is essential to ensure you are not close to tripping your main breaker, and checking sufficient power overhead when adding new equipment to a cabinet. In-Line Power Meters feature a calibrated, billing grade acuracy meter.
By monitoring power consumed at cabinet level, and also at data center level we can automatically calculate your Power Usage Efficiency (PUE) numbers, allowing you to make adjustments to your cooling system and see the effect in realtime on your PUE
Detect Cabinet Hot Spots and Obstructions Within The Cabinet
Power and Temperature on a single sensor port
Thermal maps can be connected to the in-line power meter to make a combined power meter and thermal map sensor that uses a single sensor port on the sensorProbeX+.
This combined sensor means you can more efficiently utilize sensor ports, and gives monitoring of up to 16 cabinets* from a single IP address. Spreading the cost of the sensorProbeX+ across 16 cabinets makes this a cost effective solution for upgrading to your cabinets to become part of the IoT world.
*16 cabinets with power meter and thermal map, depending on optional configurations
From smartRack to a Smart Data Center
Build up your data center with smartRacks to monitor environmental and power conditions on an individual cabinet level. With AKCP’s system architecture and variety of sensors, this can scale up to a complete Smart Data Center monitoring system. Integration of mainline power monitoring, CRAC systems, and backup power, centrally monitored with AKCP Pro Server.
Make adjustments to your data center environment, and instantly see the effect it has on PUE numbers. Run your data center at its optimum condition for cost savings and server health.
- Live PUE numbers
- Control and monitor CRAC units
- Thermal mapping of cabinets
- Integrated solution
- Control and monitor access to cabinets
- Control and monitor access to rooms
- Monitoring of complete power train
- Free DCIM software
AKCP Pro Server Software
All data is collected and monitored through AKCP Pro Server central management software. This world class DCIM software consolidates all your deployed hardware and virtual sensors into customizable dashboards. Features include
- Drilldown mapping interface
- Modbus, SNMP and PING virtual sensors (Licensed feature)
- Live PUE calculations
- Customizable desktops
- Access control management
- Centralized monitoring and management of sensors and base units.
- FREE for monitoring all AKCP devices
- ONVIF Camera integration (licensesd feature)