AKCess Pro Server takes the best from IP Video Monitoring Software and is the first to combine it with Environmental / Security Sensor and Access Control equipment in one centralized management software package.
- Monitor and control all AKCP or SNMP devices from a single display.
- Create drill-down maps of any sensor or camera connected to the system.
- Manage devices from any location.
- Create multiple user accounts to allow or deny access to specific range of devices.
- Monitor 100’s of IP Cameras.
- Add and manage users, groups and door or cabinet access schedules – from any location.
- Access Control devices operate even when communication to the Server is interrupted.
- Create custom access log reports and export to CSV for integration with third party software.
- Limit user permissions so that personal data remains safe and secure.
- Deny / Revoke User Permissions at any time.
- Unlock Doors Remotely
Time and Attendance
- Create shifts to manage working hours and holidays.
- Automatically deduct lunch breaks and monitor employee tardiness.
- Create custom time and attendance reports and export to CSV for integration with third party software.
- Link door events to video recording to review disputed clock in / clock out events.
- Deploy your own hierarchy of redundant alert notifications using SMS, Email, MMS, phone calls, fax, or use a relay switch to trigger corrective action.
- Escalate notifications that have gone unanswered. For example, follow up on a phone call with a text message or email alert.
- Set up windows notifications to view who has entered or exited your facility at any time.
- Generate emails with picture and video attachments to capture unauthorized entry attempts.
- Link Actions to Icons on the Mapping screen to remotely activate corrective actions.
- Embed cameras into remote site locations to capture entry attempts on cabinets or telecom rooms.
- Record 24/7 or on a sensor event to limited overall bandwidth usage.
- Connect any ONVIF IP compliant camera or one of AKCP’s High Resolution Digital Cameras.
- View up to 50 cameras simultaneously per server installation.