Accurate, cost effective Smoke Detector
This product can be connected to both the sensorProbe or securityProbe base units.
- Product Code: SK00
- MSRP Price:
Monitoring for developing smoke is an essential aspect in the security and safety of any facility.
AKCP has designed a smoke sensor specifically for use with its sensorProbe and securityProbe productline. These smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and can be used in conjunction with all other of AKCP’s alerting features.
|Measurement Range||Smoke or No Smoke|
|Sensor Type||Photoelectric Detector Type|
|Suitable for installation to BS 5839 pt 6 Grade F|
|Output Type||Open/Closed contact switch|
|Features||Loud piercing 85db alarm at 3m|
|Full function test button|
|Insect resistant chamber|
|Low profile design for ceiling mounting for maximum smoke detection|
|Measurement Rate||Multiple readings every second|
|Indication||LED for Status
Strobe Light when Smoke is detected
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C~60 °C
4 °F~140 °F
|Communications Cable||RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire|
|Communications Cable Max. length||The Smoke Detector can be extended from the RJ-45 Intelligent Sensor ports on the base units up to 500 feet, or 150 meters using standard CAT5/6 LAN cable|
|Power Source||Interface module powered by the base unit.
Internal battery inside smoke detector.
|Full autosense including disconnect alarm|
|Power Consumption||Typical 290 mWatt, 58mA|
|Dimensions||Diameter 100mm, height 28mm|
- Accurate, cost effective Smoke Detector
- On/Off alarm signal of Smoke Detected
- LED indicates the status of Smoke Detector
- Low profile design for ceiling mounting for maximum smoke detection
- Sensor type – open/closed contact switch
- Up to 2 Smoke Detector Sensors per sensorProbe2, and 8 per sensorProbe8/securityProbe
- Includes disconnect alarm that checks that the sensor is securely plugged into the sensor/securityProbe
- The smoke detector can also be attached to dry contacts of a X20 or X60 unit
- With 9V battery as backup the sensor/securityProbe will still work as a smoke detector on its own