Cabinet Access Control Unit
AKCP’s Cabinet Control Unit allows for card reader access to be added to your server cabinets.
- Bundle Code: CCU
- MSRP Price:
- Expansion module for the Door Control Unit or securityProbe Series
Bundle includes :
|1||Cabinet Access Control Unit|
|1||EM Card Reader|
|1||EM Cabinet Lock|
AKCP takes security a step further with the server Cabinet Control Unit!
Our integrated Access Control system doesn’t stop at simply securing entry and exit points. Now that you have your perimeter secured you can move on to securing your equipment and perhaps more important, your information.
It’s very common for companies to have situations where they only want a limited group of high-security clearance personnel to have access to their most sensitive information and servers.
AKCP’s Cabinet Access Control Unit allows for card reader access to be added to your server cabinets.
For large buildings and the data center it’s possible to daisy chain the cabinet controllers which grants access control for up to hundreds of server cabinets and doors.
Used in conjunction with AKCP’s Door Control Unit (DCU), the Cabinet Access Control Unit (CCU) seamlessly integrates using plug and play technology via RJ45, making expanding security to your cabinets easier than ever. Use the DCU to record and monitor all access to your server cabinets.
Our card access reader supplies detailed reports on who accesses your cabinets and when.
- Arrange access by site, floors, rooms, or cabinets.
- Restrict access for certain times, days, users or security levels.
- Set up adjustable user groups with virtually any customizable preference your company, group, or organization may need.
- AKCPro Server Management Software provides you with User / Groups Management, User Access Schedules, Advanced Analytics, Notifications, Real time video, Time-Stamped Video playback and much more…Unlock doors remotely using software control.
- Connect a wide variety of electronic lock types.
- Time and Attendance integration with AKCPro Server.
- Compatible with a complete range of AKCP Intelligent Sensors
|Dimension||Size : 13.20 cm x 5.38 cm x 3.40 cm
Weight : 0.15 Kg
|Expansion Port||2x RJ-45 Expansion Ports
115.2K bps Data Transfer Rate
|Mounting||Rack mount brackets included
Compatible with AKCP’s DIN and rack mount trays
|Power||External 12 VDC >=1A Power Adapter
Input Voltage and Current ratings : 100V~240V – 1A
Typical 6 Watt, 0.5 A
|Status Indication||LED indication for power
LED for Expansion port connectivity
|Components||Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.|
|Operating Environment||Temp : Min. -35° C – Max. +55° C
Humidity : Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
|Inputs||2x RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCP sensors
1x Wiegand RFID Reader
1x Door Lock Control.
1x RJ-45 expansion module input (E-in)
|Outputs||1 RJ-45 expansion module output (E-out)|
|E-Modules||* Daisy chain multiple E-modules including E-sensor8 and E-opto16 combined
* Uses standard RJ-45 connections and CAT5 LAN cable
* Maximum extension cable run length: 300 meters (1000 feet)
* Compatible with AKCPs complete line of intelligent sensors
* Connect up to 500 AKCP sensors to one securityProbe5ES
* Connect up to 150 AKCP sensors to one sensorProbe+ (up to 4 expansion units)
|Supported Lock Rating||The CCU can control a 12V Door Lock with a maximum current draw no greater than 500mA.|
|Important Note||Requires the AKCPro Server for Access Control and Sensor Port configurations|