A High-Speed, Accurate and Intelligent Monitoring device. The sensorProbe4 is a completely embedded host with a proprietary Linux like OS which includes TCP/IP stack, a built in web-server and full Email and SNMP functionality.
Based on years of Industry Experience it’s ready to run right out of the box, simply assign the IP address and connect to the embedded web server.
The sensorProbe4 can record all events in its database with a timestamp of when the sensor alarm was raised and the action has taken place. A standalone product with no external software dependencies, the sensorProbe4 gives you the very best for your monitoring needs.
It has 4 auto-sense intelligent sensor ports which work with a wide range of AKCP intelligent sensors. It can use any combination of sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security and even control relays.
AKCP sensors can also be used to detect AC voltage and measure DC voltage. Our sensors include an integrated data collection and graphing package to spot trends in the airflow, temperature and humidity.
sensorProbe4 safeguards your infrastructure, resources and investment from external disaster before it happens.
|Dimension||44 (W) x 44 (H) low profile design|
|Mounting||1U Rack Mount Standard
Rack mount brackets included
Compatible with AKCP’s DIN and rack mount trays
|Power||External 5.5V 3A Power Adapter
Input Voltage and Current ratings : 100V~240V – 0.22A
|Power Consumption||Typical : 1.12Watt, 0.13A|
|Status Indication||LED indication for power
LED for network connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Components||Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.|
|Operating Environment||Temperature : Min. -35° C – Max.80° C
Humidity: Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
|MTBF||1,400,000 Hours based on field experience with sensorProbe units.|
|Inputs||4x Sensor Ports for connecting AKCP sensors*
1x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
|Outputs||Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 4 RJ-45 sensor ports|
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server.
- Built-in notification features – Email and SNMP traps.
- 4 auto-sense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors.
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring.
- Continuous time feature on every sensor port to eliminate false warning alerts.
- Login for User and Administrator for better security.
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time.
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies.
- Micro code firmware update over the Internet.
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts.
- Network Management System Integration.