Rope Water Sensor
Detect water leaks over a large area
Ideal for use in basements and under false floors and roof spaces, the Rope Water sensor can cover a large area.
- Product Code: RWS10
- MSRP Price:
- Optional Lengths Available
- Powered by the base unit
With the ropeWater sensor you can protect your essential equipment from potentially harmful water damage. Designed and manufactured by AKCP it forms an integral part of your solution for data center monitoring.
Ideal for use in basements and under false floors and roof spaces, the Rope Water sensor can cover a large area. Combined with any of our remote monitoring base units, or wireless tunnel sensors, it will give you advance notice of any water leaks or flooding.
The sensor will retain it’s error condition until it is read via an SNMP get. Therefore if the sensor encounters a critical condition at anytime it will report that condition before it returns to a normal state.
|Measurement Range||Wet or Dry (-20 degrees C- +60 degrees C)|
|Measurement Accuracy||Able to detect the presence or non-presence of water|
|Sensor Type||Patent pending, capacitance measurement technology|
|Power Consumption||Typical 125 mWatt, 25 mA|
RJ-45 jack to main sensor module using UTP CAT5 cable. Maximum extension cable run length is 30 meters (100 feet).Comes fully assembled including the Water sensing rope, the non-sensing cable that connects the rope to the sensing module and the main sensing module that connects via CAT5 LAN cable to the sensorProbe / securityProbe 5E.Sensing rope cable can be pre-ordered from a 10 foot minimum to any custom run length of up to 165 feet or 50 meters.
Non-sensing cable comes in a standard 20 foot run length.
|Note||AKCP does not recommend the ropeWater Sensor to be placed on a conductive surface.|
- Ideal for covering large areas monitoring water leaks in warehouse and data centers
- Compatible with sensorProbe, sensorProbe+ and securityProbe series
- Protect water-sensitive equipment from disaster
- Notifications via E-mail, SNMP trap, SMS and more
- Comes in extendable 10ft lengths, or pre order custom length
- Powered by the sensorProbe/securityProbe base unit, no additional power required
- Will report critical state if cable is cut or damaged