Monitor your computer cabinet hotspots using thermal map sensors and SP2+
The world’s best selling environmental and power monitoring platform has been upgraded. Three years in the making the SP2 has a new big brother the SP2+.
Start with a basic package to enable monitoring over a single cabinet. Expand to a full data center, one cabinet at a time. Every computer rack monitored using AKCess Pro Server.
- IP based, including SNMPv3, HTTPS, VPN
- Send encrypted SNMP Trap and Email Notifications
- Supports 4 Intelligent Sensors or up to 20 Dry Contacts
- Optional cellular modem with external antenna
- Notification Wizards
- Front and Rear Thermal Mapping for any server cabinet
- Low Cost Daisy Chained Temperature sensors
- Optional Expansion Module connectivity
- Virtual Sensors
Thermal Map Sensors (sold separately)
Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet.
- Diagnose server room hot spots.
- Save cooling costs with precision rack monitoring
- Lower energy use within server cabinets
High inlet air temperature indicating hot spots in the server room.
Thermal Map showing a critical alert status on the exit air temperature.
Environmental Monitoring (sensors sold separately)
AKCess Pro Server (free with the purchase of SP2+)
- Manage cabinet maps, sensors, access control and other equipment from anywhere in the world.
- Monitor data center maps and drill down to single cabinets.
- Automate notifications based on sensor, power or access control sensors status.
- Notification Wizards : SNMP traps, Email, Popup Messages, SMS, Remote Unlock (and more…)
- Use custom scripts for complex sensor input or notification outputs.
Add smartRack bundles to your SP2+
|Sensor Ports||4 RJ-45 Sensor Ports for connecting AKCP Autosense Sensors
Up to 20 Dry Contact Input and Output (0VDC/5VDC)
Compatible with AKCP’s DIN Rail Clips
|Status Indication||LED indication for power
LED for network connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Components||Manufactured using highly integrated, low power, surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.|
|Connectivity||Optional Internal Cellular Modem (EU / US frequencies available). Includes External Antenna|
|Optional Expansion Capabilities||Expansion port uses 1 sensor port
Connect up to 4 Cabinet Control Units
|Dimensions||Size : 4.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.25″
Weight : 0.3 Kg
|Power Requirements||Voltage : 12 VDC, 1Amp
Voltage : 12 VDC, 2Amp (Including Optional Modem)
|Operating Environment||Temperature: Min. -35° C – Max.80° C
Humidity: Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
AKCP Data Center Monitoring
AKCP established in the USA in 1981, created the market for networked temperature, environmental and power monitoring solutions in the data center. Today with over 100 employees and 130,000 installations, AKCP is the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer of SNMP enabled networked sensors.