Notes for AKCP firmware upgrade version SPPLUS-1.0.5233, released 19 May 2020
- This firmware upgrade is for:
- sensorProbe+ series
Contents of the file spplus-1.0.5233_20200512.zip:
- Download the .zip file and extract its contents to a folder on your computer. The extracted folder should include the following files:
spplus-1.0.5233_20200512.zip – this file contains the firmware files
spplus-1.0.5233.bin – firmware file for the F4 units
spplus_f7-1.0.5233.bin – firmware file for the F7 units
akcp.mib – MIB file
Lang_1.9.zip – WebUI language files
- Log into your SP+ units web interface as the Administrator (see product manuals).
- Verify your unit type F4 or F7 by navigating to the Settings >> About page >> System Description page.
- Navigate to the System >> Maintenance page.
- From the System Firmware Upgrade option click on the “Upgrade” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button then browse to the extracted spplus-x.x.xxxx.bin file (where x = the version number of the firmware). Make sure you’ve chosen the correct file for your unit type.
- Then click the “Upgrade” button.