8 Port Relay – Sensor Controlled Relay
The 8 Port Relay is specially designed multiport relay for advanced process control
The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor status changes.
- Product Code: 8PRB
- MSRP Price:
The 8 Port Relay is specially designed multiport relay for advanced process control. The 8 Port Relay is easily controlled by any of AKCP’s extensive selection of sensors. The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor status changes. Setting up the sensor controlled relay is easy with its built in autosense feature and user friendly web interface.
The 8 Port Sensor Relay can be controlled via the integrated web interface on the securityProbe. In addition, the relay can also be controlled via external computers using the included snmp command line utilities either interactively or programmatically.
The automatic response to sensor changes gives users more flexibility in responding to the environmental alerts. Automatic response eliminates the need for the user intervention during the alarm condition, preventing substantial damages by for instance switching on/off crucial equipment.
- Power Switching
- On/Off Control for cooling equipment
- Activating Alarms
- Process Control
- Energy Management Systems
|Connector||Connector and Contacts rated up to maximum 5A @ 30 VDC, 5A @ 220 VAC
3 pin Phoenix Connectors : NO, NC, COM
|Relay Ratings||Contact Material AgCdO
Max. Operating Voltage 250 VAC
Max. Operating Current 10 Amps
Relay Contact Max. Switching Capacity
+ [email protected] with Resistive Load,
+ [email protected] with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4)
|Status Indication||LEDs indicating the status of each Relay and Power Supply|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C|
|Endurance||Max. Switching Rate:
+ 18,000ops./ min. (no load).
+ 1,800ops./ min. (rated load).
Expected Mechanical Life: 20 million ops (no load).
Expected Electrical Life: 100,000 ops (rated load).
|Communications cable||RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP CAT5e/6 cable|
|Power source||7.5VDC 3A (optional, needed if there are more than 1 relay being used)|
|Power Consumption||Typical 2475.00 mWatt, 495.00 mA|
|Maximum Cable Length||The 8 Sensor Controlled Relay can be extended from the RJ-45 Intelligent Sensor ports on the base units up to 50 feet, or 15 meters using standard CAT5/6 LAN cable|
|Dimensions||10.83″ x 5.43″ x 1.80″|
- Relay designed to control switching application over IP through AKCP securityProbe
- PCB, Connector and Contacts rated up to maximum 5A 30 VDC, 1A 220 VAC
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply from the securityProbe, or additional 7.5VDC adapter
- Provide 3 positions Terminal Block which includes Normally Open, Normally Close and Common
- LEDs indicating the status of the Relay and Power Supply
- Up to 64 (8 relays per RJ45) Relays per securityProbe
- Full auto-sense including disconnect alarm
- Contact Material AgCdO
- Carry Current 16 A
- Max. Operating Voltage 380 VAC, 125 VDC
- Max. Operating Current 16 A
- Max. Switching Capacity 4,000 VA,
- 480W with Resistive Load 2,000 VA, 240W with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4)
- Power Consumption: Typical 2475.00 mWatt, 495.00 mA